Monday, April 6, 2009

Antique Show Encore.

Just in case you are like me and can't seem to get enough of the antique show, I took pics while exploring the Marburger Farms Antique Show in Round Top. Enjoy, Heidi

This is a fun booth, Rubbish is it's name and Mo, one of the owners is an absolute delight. She is a confessed hoarder and Barbie Doll collector. I bought the most fabulous hand painted vintage butterflies made from feathers from her. See ya in the fall, Mo.

Rubbish




Fluff

This booth has got to be my Number 1 pick for the spring show. The name of the company is Fluff and the owner, Stephanie Talley dresses just as cute as she decorates. She is out of Tyler, Texas and sets up for the Marburger Show twice a year.

Fluff

Fluff


Fluff
Fluff

These are just random pics I took at the Marburger Farms Antique Show.



No comments:

Post a Comment