Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jewels of Pools.

Even though I am not in the mood to dive into one of these beauties, since it is gloomy and raining today. I just want to imagine myself in one of these pictures with a glass of wine and my favorite songs playing. This my friends is the art of Escapism. Click here to see the last post I did on Pools. Enjoy, Heidi
Image via Andreas Von Einsiedel. This one goes to the top of the list for Dream House Pool.


Image via Martha Stewart.


Image via Phoebe Howard. Image via Austin Patterson Disston.


Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Sorry I do not have the origin of this image.

Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Rob Karosis.



No comments:

Post a Comment