Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Exposed Beams. Exposed Life.

You know I have a ceiling obsession, so here are more rooms with exposed beams. I have been collecting these images (there is more but theses are the best) for a few months now. It looks very promising that my husband and I will get to move his grandmothers house out of the city and into the country. Now when this happens I will let you all know every interesting detail, but for now it is all in the dreaming stages. My husband has his name in the hat for a job that is a golden opportunity for him. Australia, you my pretty will have to wait a little while longer but you are not out of the picture I promise. The little house has sheet rock ceilings and walls with wood floors, kinda boring for me so I plan on adding beams to the ceiling for character. You can see what I am talking about if you look at these images and imagine if they had no beams and they were just stark, plain white ceilings.
I can't belive it but this is my 200th post. Enjoy, Heidi
Image via Country Living.
Image via Southern Accents.

Image via Pottery Barn.

Image via Steven Shubel.

Image House Beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment