Monday, October 13, 2008

Chandelier Creativity.

Everyday I scour the net and magazines looking for something new and exciting. Well girls, I think I found something. When I flipped through my new Traditional Home magazine and found this Turquoise baby, I was intrigued. My mind was flooded with ideas of using all the other varieties of stones available, even beads for jewelry, oh my gosh, endless possibilities.
Enjoy, Heidi

Turquoise Empire Chandelier by Marjorie Skouras Designs.

I have loved this Abalone Chandelier from Anthropologie for a while now.

Saw this Spoondelier at an Antique show, thought it was brilliant.
Then I saw it on the Curious Sofa's blog. Then I saw it on Anthropologie's site. Clever.

Spoondelier is catching on and getting more sophisticated as in this design by Fabbian Lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment