Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween.

I love how Halloween has become a more creative holiday. This is a holiday that I never was too fond of since I do not get a thrill out of being scared. However, I love seeing the clever new ways to decorate for it each year. Here are a few I have found and enjoy, I hope you do as well. Heidi.

Image courtesy of Hallmark Magazine. This Cinderella Pumpkin was made using old belt buckles, door plates and lamp parts. Clever.

Image via My Home Ideas. This image does resemble my house after I haven't dusted the cob webs for a while.


Another clever idea from someone that won't get the deserved credit because I did not record the origin of the image. Sorry.


Image courtesy of Country Living. I love how the just made their own risers out of buckets and containers, clever. Not everything is flat on the table, but at varied heights.











No comments:

Post a Comment