Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Matthew Mead

Matthew Mead is another one of those amazingly creative people out there and pretty much everything he does is brilliant. He has done work for several companies and publications, Country Living is where I first saw him. These 2 images below are some of my favorites because I love to arrange little vignettes inside domes. It has become sort of a hobby for my friend Carolyn and I to gather the things we love and cherish and display them inside a dome. The last picture inspired me to arrange my own dishes inside my cabinets in this organized chaos look, but my friend Janet said to me," oh yeah, you will pull out one dish and then you will have an avalanche." So I nixed that plan. Check out his site, there is so much to offer. Enjoy, Heidi


Images on this post are courtesy of Matthew Mead.

No comments:

Post a Comment