Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Kitchen Sink Corner.

Welcome to my unique home. This is the kitchen sink area that is not even in the kitchen but it is around the corner from it. I have an abundance of mirrors in my home since I do not have many windows. The floors we sanded and painted and then I sanded them again to give a distressed look. Now even if they are a little dirty they just look distressed.

Image via Heidi Claire.
Image via Heidi Claire.
I have a thing for clocks, silver, black, trophies, flowers, bugs, tortoiseshell and German stuff, (since I am a German Girl). These flowers are made of pieces of rolled up wax paper.


Image via Heidi Claire.



Image via Heidi Claire.
This German badge has 2 sides. This is the side worn at funerals, the other side is yellow and red. I don't know what organization it is from but it does say Berlin, Texas and that is just up the road from Burton. I love the bullion and the bee skip on it. Enjoy, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment