Sunday, August 23, 2009

Making Love in the Kitchen, I mean Lunch. Part 3

My kitchen image stash is overflowing so it is time again to make love, I mean lunch for the third time. Click here to see the first, here to see the second. Enjoy, Heidi


Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.
Image found on Home Sweet Home.

Image via Traditional Home.

Image via House Beautiful.

Image via C.W. Eisner.

Image via Elle Decor.


I don't have the origin of this image either.

Image via Traditional Home.

Image via Rozanne Jackson.

Image via Peri Wolfman.

Sorry I don't have the origin for this image.

Image via Kaa Design Group.

Image via Eric Roth Photography.

Image via Traditional Home.

I am sorry I don't have the origin of this image.
If you happen to know the origins of any of the images that I have failed to obtain, please let me know. Thank you. Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment