Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This one reminds me of you.

Image via Eric Piaseci.
If you happen to be in Brenham, Texas driving down Tom Green Street, you might find yourself slowing down almost to a complete stop just to take in the cutest cottage and gardens your eyes have ever seen. The house belongs to my friend Carolyn and she has a style that is always timeless but ahead of the game at the same time. She told me that a few weeks ago she had a drive by shooting in front of her house. I gasped, she said a car had slowed down to take a look at her house and yard and then shot a picture of it. Oh, did I mention that she is funny too. Maybe I will get another chance to shoot her house and share it, because
I too am guilty of a drive by shooting of her place.
All of these images remind me of her style, so this one's for you Carolyn. Enjoy, Heidi

Image via Country Living.

Image found on Brabourne Farm via Francesca Lagnese.

Image via Country Living. This is the inside of image #2.

I am sorry I do not have the origin of this photo.
I don't think the shag poof is something you would see in her house?

Sorry I do not have the origin of this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment