Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello, my name is Heidi Jaster and I am an Interior Stylist.

A great friend of mine told me recently that one way to find out what your bliss is, is to imagine that you are at a party and you are introducing yourself to someone. Imagine you do not have your current job, but a dream job of something you absolutely love doing even if it does not make any money or really isn't considered a job. O.K.
Enjoy the tour of my store that I have styled and photographed.


Welcome to my shop. Everything you see that is blue and white is new to the store. Last week I bought out an antiques dealer all of her blue and white at the fall antiques show.
Thank you Anna Spiro for inspiring me.

I also sell calenders and stationary of high quality, vintage reproduction prints.
I am always in Hunting Mode, yes this is a bird house made from a tea pot.

I am loving all of this blue and white.
Here are artist erasers.
(I had to make a sign, customers thought they were soap, rocks and not sure)
There is some sort of friendship with blue and white and shells. It's like peanut butter and jelly.
I am almost complete with painting all of my doors black, inside and out.
Don't they just say "Pow!"
Old lace $1 per piece.

Yes, that is a old garden gate with a lawn mower, hanging on the wall.
The gate and all of the green shutters came from my Grandma's homestead.
Customers frown when I tell them that they are not for sale. Sorry:(
One rule: I buy what I like.

I am an expert of making something out of nothing.
Here is my Faux Coral (oak branches spray painted red).

Mercury glass, old letters and disco balls, oh my.
I hope you enjoyed my store. I do take credit for hunting down all of this stuff, arranging it and also photographing it. I am looking for the next step in my life and I know without a doubt that if I were a stylist, I would ROCK! So if there are any Australian Home and Garden Magazines out there reading this, I am willing to move. Did I mention that I'm a kick butt Florist and Gardner? That's another post. Heidi
All images on post are via Heidi Claire, which is me, Heidi Jaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment