Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kitchen Reno

Getting all geared up for the big Kitchen Renovation. I can't believe that it is finally happening. I have lived in this 136 year old drug store building for 16 years and we are going to have a bright shiny new kitchen. I'm glad in a way that it is happening now because I got to find the most perfect images to help me decide on all of the details, thank you blogland. Enjoy, Heidi
Windsor Smith
There will be a sink/dish washer island.

House and Garden.
There will be a range in the center of the room on the back wall, oh yeah... and 13' celings.

Traditional Home.
The dining table will be in the room as well, kinda like this but not exactly.

Elle Decor.
I love this range hood and range but don't think I have the cashola to pull it off.
Looks like open shelving too instead of cabinetry.
Still trying to decide if I am going to paint the floors black or white?

No comments:

Post a Comment