Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is me.

 The other day I got this crazy idea to take a picture of myself in a mirror like I have seen all around blog land.  I see lots of blogs and lots of blogger's families, but what I really like to see is the actual blogger so I can put a face with the name.  I am using our old camera since my mortician husband took my new one to a mortician's convention and left it at the hotel.  I clearly remember telling him not to take it because what was he going to take pictures of, other morticians?  Gross.  Well, so long new camera, and who ever has it now is enjoying all of the pictures I took of my little boy rolling snow balls during our blizzard and his little crack showing.
This one is a little better.  You can see on my cheek a blotchy red patch which has turned out to be a ringworm. Nice, I have koodies.

Since my folks paid for me to have braces, I better smile with my teeth.  Notice I did not photoshop out my angry elevens between my brows, I earned those babies from squinting in the Texas sun.  I have always felt vain and concieted  about taking my own picture.  When my friend heard me say that once she told me to get over it. Hope you enjoyed my shoot, now I dare all of you to do the same.  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment