Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where am I going with this?

Image unknown.

I don't know where all of the images and quotes I have stolen are going to take me. So far I have designed and decorated 2 houses and 2 beach houses in my head, on paper and on this blog.  A hard lesson to learn is the one about desire and suffering.  The more I desire the more I suffer.  I have everything I need but not everything I want.  Needs and Wants.  When I am in the state of suffering from my desires, I am ready to pull the plug on my blog.  My blog started with a burning desire to get to know Australians better and grow relationships with them in hopes to move and have an easy transition.  I posted on migrating and it seemed to give a spark to my blog and others seemed to be inspired.  Now that the subject has been pretty much eliminated I feel like my blog is very superficial.  I am real good at hunting and then sharing vast amounts of beautiful images.  Good jobs are holding us back.  My husband has been promised a good job and a future with a company here in the US and so we wait.  If only we knew that we could have good jobs in the AU we would have our bags packed.  He is not a risk taker, I say jump and the net will appear. Sorry this post is kinda depressing.  I felt like finally spilling the beans.  Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment