Friday, December 10, 2010

An Anthropologie Christmas.

I was treated by my BFF the other day to my very first Anthropologie experience, it was everything I expected and more.  I felt proud to see some of the same items for sale in the shop that I sell in my little ole store (the calenders you see on the right).  We window shopped till we dropped, ate till we almost popped, ooooed and aaahhhed at all of the multi-million dollar houses with their bajillion Christmas lights decorating their trees, houses and fences.  I guess you can't tell that we had a great time.  She wanted to treat me for my Birthday early since it falls on the 22 and so many years it just feels like I don't even have one.  She really made me feel special, that is her gift.  I am so grateful for my wonderful friends and for having and Anthropologie in Houston.
Enjoy, Heidi.

\

found here

found here

2007_12_anthrowindows4.jpg
found here

anthro-paper-chain-store-display-window
found here

                                                The single nester


knobs, pulls and hooks                         the single nester


                    Found here


                          Found here


                    Found here

IMG_6731
        The Memory Bee


                     French Larkspur


                       French larkspur


                      French Larkspur


                           French Larkspur


                            French Larkspur


                   French Larkspur


                  French Larkspur


                                                    Found Here

                   Found here


                                     Found Here                           Janet, there is your favorite chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment