Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crazy for Paisley.



I am totally mad crazy in love with paisley.  It never gets old to me and I can't seem to get enough.  
Enjoy, Heidi

                                                                     Lexington House
                               The greatest chair on the planet, A-M would agree with me, I'm sure.
The most fabulous rug, I ever laid eyes on.

                                                                           Elle Decor
                                                                  My most favorite wallpaper.



            Lexington House


    Timoteo       Here is another one of my favorites, navy paisley.  Hee Hee.

Blue paisley bedding and fabrics- Barclay Butera Design

                                                     Barclay Butera     Swoon!



                                                                       Found Here
                     If you shop at TJ Maxx, like me, then you might have some of these around your house.



No comments:

Post a Comment