Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Thanks.

Image Via Flickr.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all of their kind words. I have been celebrating and working for the last few days and could not fit in a new post. At the present moment I am waiting for my 6 year old to fall asleep so my husband and I can play Santa.
Thank you for all the therapy, laughing and tears (tears from laughing mostly). This was the first year I did not want to run away from my store on a daily basis, I could escape into my blog world and what a FABULOUS one it is. Thanks to you all.
The image above is of the ice skating rink at the Galleria Mall in Houston, Texas. This is where I was with my husband and son on Monday, my birthday. It was wonderful! I shopped in my favorite stores while I talked with my BFF Janet on my cell phone. (It's just not as fun with out your girlfriend) and then we ate at Benihana's ,my favorite Japanese restaurant. Then topped it all off with Ice Skating at the Galleria around this giant Christmas Tree. We were exhausted but it was all worth it. I can't wait to see what will be in store for 2009 but one thing is for sure, if it has anything to do with you all, it will be great. Love you, HEIDI

No comments:

Post a Comment