Monday, December 1, 2008

Make your own Upholstered Headboard.


Now I haven't done this yet, but I thought that I would share my find with you anyway. I am going to make my own upholstered headboard since I want one and times are tough, but like I always say, " when the going gets tough, the tough get clever." Growing up with not a lot of resources you learn to be keen of your surroundings and use what you got. Most of the times those projects turn out to be the best. So, here are some images that have inspired me to do such a crazy thing and perhaps you would like to make one yourself. Just click on this wonderful website called Be Jane and step by step you too can make your own upholstered headboard. I will post mine as soon as I get it done. (Don't hold your breath though, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.) Enjoy, Heidi

Image via Urban Outfitters.

Image via Domino.

Image via Domino.

Image via Ballard Designs.
Image via Urban Outfitters.

Image Pottery Barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment