Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas to OZ.



Watching all of your blogs from the land down under has me thinking about Christmas in a different way this year. It is not hard to imagine what Christmas would be like in Australia since I live in Texas and it dose not snow and we rarely use our fireplaces. (Now this year is an exception because it snowed last week, but today it is hot and foggy. ?) I have picked out some fabulous images, all of which come from Country Living's book Merry and Bright. None of the images have snow or fireplaces a blaze. I also thought about the foliage, not so much cedar and pine but note in the beachy pic there is a garland of seeded eucalyptus.
So this one's for you my Aussie Sweethearts.
Merry Christmas to you from Heidi Claire.

Image via Country Living's Merry & Bright.





No comments:

Post a Comment