Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ebony and Ivory living together in perfect harmony.


When I post, I usually either share the latest find or, like I did in this post, I combine what a lot of my images have in common. I will never get tired of Black and White. What inspires you to post? Enjoy, Heidi

This is the most fabulous house I have seen in black and white.

Image via Coastal Living.

Image via House Beautiful.

Image via Farrow & Ball.

Image via Forbes.


This one is not black and white, but it is close enough.

Image via Horchow.



I don't have the reference to this image.

I am sure I own the magazine it came out of, it looks so familiar, it might be House Beautiful.


Image via Harlequin.


Image via Grant K. Gibson.



Image via Better Homes and Gardens.


No comments:

Post a Comment