Monday, May 4, 2009

Pretty Comfortable Bedrooms.

These are my Dream House Master Suite inspiration images. The Dream Suite must contain the following items: an over sized ornate mirror as the head board, the walls to be a soft robin egg blue or pale sky blue, a fireplace directly in front of the bed which would have to be an 8 inch or more pillow top mattress, wood floors with a soft, creamy white area rug. The sun light will fill up the room every morning through several large windows. O.K., you get the idea now, I will never leave this room and will be a hermit in my later years, so it is a good thing that I am not yet at this point in owning my Dream House. Enjoy, Heidi
Shame on me, I do not know the origin of this fabulous image.
Image via Atlanta Real Estate.


Image via House Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment