Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I am drooling over these kitchens.

I have a fondness for beautiful kitchens. Maybe it is because you are creating in this room something to please your other senses and if done correctly you can please all of them. In this one room of your house if decorated to your taste it can be pleasing to your eyes, have music playing or loved ones talking and it is pleasing to your ears, have something cooking and create something fabulous to eat that is pleasing to your taste and smell. All that is left is touch.

Enjoy, Heidi

Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.
I am crazy about the black windows against the cream walls.



Shame on me I don't have the origins of this image, but I just had to share it.

This is a perfect example of how to pull off a kitchen with soaring ceilings.


Bad girl, I don't know where this one came from either.


Again, no idea where the image came from. I am not taking credit for it. If anyone knows please tell me. This is why I have not posted these images, I don't know who created them. Sorry.
This putty/oatmeal is becoming one of my favorite colors.

Image via Kristen Buckingham.



Image via Velvet and Linen. One of my favorite blogs, amazing talent and taste. Check out the library ladder in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment