Sunday, July 5, 2009

Don't throw stones at Glass Houses.


Image via Helen Norman.
This is the kind of glass house I have forever been in love with, but then I ran across this little number the other day and I died. Then I came back to life and could only imagine, what if this were my bedroom?
I am not a modern kind of girl but I am very into nature and it's beauty. Then yesterday while I was real estate stalking the shores of South Australia and found this gem.

Last three images via Domain.
WOW!!!!!! Put that bedroom on this property. I would just die again only to realize that I was in Heaven. Please talk me out of this amazing dream. Tell me that I would get sun burnt in my house and that the windows would forever be covered in sea gull poop. Tell me horrible things to convince me that this is a very bad idea. Tell me that people would throw stones at my glass house and I couldn't afford the insurance for stone coverage. I need to add another descriptive word to my profile "ESCAPIST". Enjoy, Heidi







No comments:

Post a Comment