Saturday, July 11, 2009

Phase 2 of Dream Beach House.

Now that I showed you my plans on phase 1 where I will build a garage with a dreamy beach bungalow for 2 above it. Now it is time for the actual "Beach House".
Image via Point Click Home.

This is what it will look like, only longer and with a completely closed in with french doors and windows back porch.

Image via Traditional Home.
The main part of the house would be the kitchen with some dining on one side and 2 bedrooms on the other side.Image via Coastal Living. Bedroom 1.

Image via Coastal Living. Bedroom 2 would have 2 sets of these bunks for all the little crabs.
Remember there is a romantic beach hideaway for 2 above the garage outside.

I think this image is from Cottage Living, I know that Heather Chadduck designed it. This is the bathroom that will be between bedrooms 1 and 2. Heated towel rack will be available for drying wet bathing suits, since clothes don't dry in Texas, they sour.
Image via Coastal Living.
The Closed in back porch will consist of the living room and the dining room. I would decorate a little differently but I felt these images told my story the best with all the windows.
Sorry I don't have a source for this image.
Image via Country Living.
It will absolutely have an outdoor fireplace.

Image via Better Homes and Gardens.

The upstairs loft would have a place for me to blog of course.


Sorry I don't have the source for this image.

A romantic bath with a claw foot tub for me (always).

Image via Helen Norman.

And our Bedroom of course, with a kitty.
So if I do the math right, this beach house can sleep 8 adults if I get a sleeper sofa and 4 kids. Now I can sleep since I dreamed it up and figured it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment