Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

I had a great and crazy year in blog world and in my real world. Tonight there will be Champers, Smores, Sparklers and Kissing. Next year there will be big changes for me and my family. I know what you are all thinking, AUSTRALIA!!! Sorry, but it looks like that dream will be put on hold for now. Hubby's future new job is looking more promising and it also looks like I have a promising buyer for my Shop/Home. This means getting all ducks in a row, moving somewhere and maybe an addition to our family.
That is plan A. Plan B is, sell it all and move Down Under.
Life is what happens when you are busy making plans.
I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year. Love Ya, Heidi

Sorry No Origin on this image.

Image found on We Heart It.


I don't know where I found this image, I think The Container Store.

Image found on We Heart It.

No comments:

Post a Comment