Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time flies when your on the run.

After having a child & opening a business time has changed in a BIG way for me. Every week feels like one full day, every month feels like a whole week, so after 12 weeks it's been a whole year. I make notes for each holiday to help, because I need it. Notes from last year tell me that if I don't get my Christmas decorations up during Thanksgiving weekend, they will never get up. I have half of them up and it is looking like my store will be decorated that way, half right down the middle. When I don't blog for a few days it is because I am busier that one legged gal in a butt kicking contest. That is a good thing because it means $. I have decided to no longer do weddings because the stress is just not worth it. I can pay my bills with my other orders and remember, I married the Mortician. I wanted you all to know that you all help me to re-charge my batteries. I sit down to blog and yearn to be inspired & I am never disappointed. I have found the most wonderful people through blogging from all over the would.
Thank you for being apart of my life. Heidi
Image via Martha Stewart.
I am sorry I don't have the origin of this image.
Look closely my fellow Aussies, the greenery is seeded eucalyptus.


Image via I think Country Home.
It looks like Christmas tree skirts are out and garden urns are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment