Monday, December 7, 2009

I must have an old soul.

Having trouble with the word part of this post, gorgeous structures keep taking my breath away. Over the weekend I visited We Heart It and then searched Cottage, and this is what I found. Another fun thing I stumbled upon is Past Life Analysis. Enter your birth date and it tells you about your past life. Guess what? I was an alchemist woman living in the modern Yugoslavia area around the year 1250. Maybe that explains why I love the images so much. Enjoy, Heidi
Image found on We Heart it.
Can I get one of these in Australia? It is begging me to live in it.

Image found on We Heart It.
This one makes me weak in the knees.
Image found on We Heart It.
Image found on We Heart It.
Image found on We Heart It.
Image found on We Heart It.
Image found on We Heart It.
Image found on We Heart It.
I do wish I had the original origins of these images to give the artist or owner the proper credit. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment