Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Story of Stuff.

No origin for this image.



Something inside of me has been trying to tell me this but my mind didn't want to listen. I yearn for the happy life I had growing up with my grandparents in the country and I want that so desperately for my son. But instead we run to the closest store and buy the new toy to show our love and make him happy. It is a very short term happiness and 6 million Legos later he is overwhelmed with the amount of Legos but still wants the ones he does not have. What? I don't like asking for favors, but it would mean so much to me if you all would watch this video. It explains everything very simply but effectively.

If you want to share it too, go to The Story of Stuff website.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment