Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wisdom for 2010.

This one goes in dream house file.

So much growth has happened to me in 2009 (lots of inner and a little outer) that I thought I would share with you all some of the lessons I have learned.


1. Stay in the NOW. You can't fix anything in the past and they still haven't made time travel available yet, so all you really have is Right Now. Doing this has cut in on my day dreaming, but made my family life is much more fulfilling.

2. Get more sleep. If I get plenty of sleep at night, I can handle almost anything the next day.

3. Nurture the positive and supportive relationships in your life. Rid yourself of the toxic ones.

4. Don't make assumptions. This one is hard but it is good because to assume is to make ass u me.... ASSUME.

5. Be impeccable with your word. This means not only to avoid saying toxic things about others but also about yourself.

6. Always do your best. Then you can live without regret. No regrets, see no.1.

7. Don't take things personally. One word here: Projection.

8. Stop watching the News. If there is something really big that you need to know about, don't worry, someone will tell you. Living in a state of fear is one tactic used to control people.

9. Make a decision. You can either do something about it or you can accept. My husband likes the phrase, " Shit or get off the pot".
( sorry, I couldn't resist)

10. Don't take life so seriously. Laughter is the best medicine.
Enjoy, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment