Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Making Love in the Kitchen, I mean Lunch. Part 7

7 is one of my lucky numbers, I don't know why I say that because I never win anything.  I just like 7, so that means this post will have the most amazing kitchens ever.
  Click here to see #6, it also contains the links to 1 thru 5.  Enjoy, Heidi

                                 Found Here

                 Traditional Home               (like this one a lot)

                                My Home Ideas

                         Found here         (this just makes me happy)

                      House Beautiful

      Found Here on Flickr  (I have this dream of standing at the sink and watching my son play outside)

                                                 Arden Stephenson

                                  Decor Pad

                                       Martha Stewart

                              Found Here

                     House Beautiful

                                 High Gloss Magazine


                 Bates Corkern


                Smallbone Cabinetry                 found here                         (in love with the floor)


                                          Found Here

 
                                                                Style At Home

                                                   Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

                                     Elle Decor

          House Beautiful          (oldie but goodie)

                              Decor Pad

                                           Found Here

                                   Traditional Home

                  Sorry, no origin.

    Sorry, unknown origin

No origin,  I have had this image now for years in my kitchen file.  It is a classic.

found here

                   Found Here

                  Found Here

                           Found Here

                         Lonny Magazine

sorry, no origin

(perfect for a little beach house)  House Beautiful

                     Found Here

Sorry, no origin

                                                The Selby
(there is a dog on the counter)      

                                    Southern Accents

sorry, no origin

Again, sorry I   do not have the origin, but if you do know, please tell me.  Thanks, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment