Monday, March 14, 2011

All at once, the world can overwhelm you.

Jack Johnson has been my life's soundtrack for the past 3 years.  I love this man.  His music resonates throughout your whole heart and his lyrics have a message that sometimes I get and sometimes I don't, but I dance and sing along anyway, because it just feels good.  I would have to say he is like a modern day John Lennon only a surfer.  He and his band were touring in Japan last week, but everyone is safe and ok.  Sadly they had to cancel the rest of their Japan tour.  To support the disaster relief efforts Jack will be donating to GlobalGiving’s Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund, an organization working to help residents of the affected areas. To find out more about GlobalGiving’s effort and how you can get involved please visit http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/japan-earthquake-tsunami-relief/   I hope that his songs console you, like they do me in this sad time.  I just can't bring myself to blog about bathrooms and kitchens right now.  Enjoy the music and check out Jack Johnson and Global Giving.  Love, Heidi

All at Once



Cocoon



Imagine



Angel


About All At Once



No comments:

Post a Comment