Sunday, March 6, 2011

Garden Party

Weather perfection today.  Stayed outside half of the day and it felt GREAT!  Trees are budding out and bees are a buzz.  I love to watch the sequence of plants take turns blooming at the end of winter and the beginning of spring.  First the paper whites then, daffodils, quince, saucer magnolias, camellias, pear trees and red bud trees.  I dream of having a garden party like these pics.  I have all of the plates, glasses, silverware and napkins.  I can even whip out a few of these mason jar arrangements.  I think that I am going to have to have myself a garden party.  Enjoy, Heidi


            Found Here


                                            Found Here


                              Kate Landers Events


             Found somewhere on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment