Friday, October 15, 2010

I gotta go now, they're waiting for me.

She kept saying,"I gotta go now, they're waiting for me, I'm gonna be late".  The granddaughter asked,"Nanny, where are you going?"  The grandmother replied again,"I gotta go now"
and she closed her eyes and passed away. 

This happened earlier this week in a hospital not too far away.  The 86 year old grandmother had  fallen and sustained a serious spinal injury.  She had been in the hospital for 2 weeks.  I had the privilege of doing the flowers for her funeral.  She was a well loved woman.  What an awesome story about the crossing over process.  She had told another granddaughter that she would see her later and that is so true. 
 It is not good bye but, see ya later.  I wish you all a fabulous weekend.  Love, Heidi

Found Here


Unknown Origin

Unknown Origin

Unknown origin



No comments:

Post a Comment