Friday, October 1, 2010

Chalk Board Wall.

The chalk board trend seems to be taking over the web.  The black background with the eroded white text and scribbles gives a bold yet informal look.  It is a good look, only it is also my kryptonite.  I can only look and admire these rooms, but not venture into them.  Is there such a thing as chalk board phobia?  Something happens to my nervous system when I hear.....you know what I'm talking about, I cannot even write about it, because of the effects it has on me.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend, I will be staying away from chalk boards.  Enjoy, Heidi
                               found on Design Sponge                                


Sorry, no origin for this pic.

Via Apartment Therapy
                     Sorry, no origin for this pic.
                                        Sorry, no origin for this pic.

         Same kitchen as above pic and again, sorry for no origin.

                                         Anthropolgie

                                   Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment