Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's curtains for you.

I am not going to lie to you all.  It has been very challenging to post lately.  I have been reading, Don't sweat the small stuff (fantastic, must read book) and completely wrapped my head around the concept that happiness cannot be found in yearning for new desires, amongs other extremely good concepts.  Perhaps for the first time in my life I feel completely satisfied and it is awesome.  I am rich beyond my wildest dreams and didn't even know it until now.  I hope this does not make you want to throw up, but if you have been following my blog, you know that I have been on a deep spiritual journey.  So the curtains is not for my little ole blog, but for showers.  I have run across the most beautiful and interesting shower curtains that I just wanted to share with you.  I don't yearn for them, I just thought they were pretty and perhaps you will too.  Enjoy, Heidi

                                                                   Simply Contemporary

No comments:

Post a Comment